The Impulse Air Milking Cluster:
The Impulse Air Milking clusters are the most advanced milking clusters milkrite | InterPuls offer. These clusters are designed to support our most advanced claws, shells, and triangular dairy liners. They combine the revolutionary triangular vented dairy liner with the latest innovations in claw design to give the ultimate milking efficiency.
The features and benefits of the Impulse Air Milking Cluster:
- Stable vacuum on the teat
- Faster and efficient milking
- Available for purchase or rental through our Cluster Exchange Service (find out more here!)
- Lightweight and ergonomic design increase comfort and ease
- Patented and award-winning technology
Impulse Air Shells
The impact-resistant shell has a triangular-shaped interior that reduces the total air volume between the shell and the liner. This leads to a more responsive opening and closing of the liner, which optimizes the milk and the rest phases of pulsation.
The benefits and features of the Impulse Air Shells:
- Lightweight plastic material reduces stress upon the animal and the farmer.
- The triangular inner profile reduces air space between the liner and the shell.
- The anti-twist mechanism keeps the liner correctly positioned, reducing slips.
Weights for the Impulse Air
The Impulse Air cluster and shell have been designed to take variable weight rings so that you can tailor the weight of your cluster to your specification. We offer both stainless steel and plastic weights for the Impulse Air Cluster.