Dairy Solution offers you to buy online Flo-Star MAX milking claw that will take your dairy operation to a new level of efficiency and profitability. Flo-Star MAX is the gold standard in every way that matters; performance, capacity, durability, weight reduction, milk ability, and comfort. In addition, the Flo-Star MAX also exists with the e-DIP system that allows automatic dipping, backflushing and disinfection of the complete cluster.
- Improve milk ability: The Flo-Star MAX claw is the lightest claw on the market (350g), half the weight of most barrel claws. A light claw leaves a higher percentage of the total weight in the shell and liner. This moves the weight closer to the teat where it is needed. In other words, milk ability is improved when the teat cup assembly is the major weight on each teat.
- Reduce operator fatigue: Having a lighter claw also reduces operator fatigue during long milking shifts.
- Improved “cow fit”; Fits wide, narrow, short or long udders and uneven teat placement.
- Reduce kick off’s: The X-crossed inlets with their front-to-back direction vs. traditional angled inlets, which point to each other, provide a very narrow profile for the claw and shells. A narrow profile under the cow greatly reduces kick off potential.
- Internal holding capacity: Even the highest producing cow cannot flood the Flo-Star MAX. It has an internal holding capacity of over 340 ml (11.5 oz.), which makes it one of the larger internal capacity claws on the market.
- Higher individual inlet capacity: The Flo-Star MAX has full flow inlet nipples. Many claws on the market have an upturn at the end of the inlet nipple. This upturn reduces the milk flow path when the shell is in the milking position. The Flo-Star MAX does not have the upturn, resulting in higher individual inlet capacity.
- The inlet design allows the claw to empty fast providing higher average vacuum stability.
- The X-crossed inlets cause milk to flow down the walls of the claw and into the sloped bottom half. And it directs the milk to the outlet area.
- Stronger than stainless steel claws.
- Top-unloading action from bottom unloading claw lessens the chance of back jetting.
The hooded outlet results in little pooling of milk in the claw, which is common with barrel type claws. however, the pooling of milk can lead to greater chances of back jetting. The X-crossed inlets, sloped bottom and center divider provide excellent back jetting protection. In other words, the X-crossed inlets, light-weight and narrow profile of the Flo-Star MAX all contribute to improved milk ability. Even more, complete milk outs and reduced liner squawks. Reducing liner squawks also reduces the number of unit kickoffs. Less readjustment in the parlor means faster cow through-put.
Above all, you can buy online Flo-Star MAX Milking claw from our website that will allow milkers to concentrate on consistent udder preparation, unit adjustment and applying a post-milking teat dip.